Our goal is to create a Mastermind group for Hip Hop moguls, professional athletes, other celebrities, faith-based developers, real estate entrepreneurs, and small business entrepreneurs. This will be a great way to leverage our time and outreach by collaborating with a large group of influencers.
The mastermind will potentially be conducted by the following people with more to be added as the group grows:
- Dr. Claud Anderson: Author of PowerNomics: The National Plan to Empower Black America
- Herbert Strather: Completed over $2B in real estate transactions
- Kenneth Kelly: CEO First Independence Bank and Chairman of the National Bankers Association
- Karlton Dennis: Income Tax strategist
- DR. Boyce Watkins: Author, economist, social commentator, and political analyst
- Dr. Ken Harris: President/CEO, National Business League, the oldest and largest trade association for Black businesses in the country.
- Dion Garnett: Franchise consultant, will show you who the good franchises are and how to find them.
- Leonard Cabral: Infinite Banking strategist
- Gary O Shelton: Serial Entrepreneur and CEO of the WOW Movement